Monday 6 June 2011

My ASOS Wishlist Today






  1. Anatomicals ASOS Exclusive Quick, Before We Pull The Plug On It Chocolate Truffle Bath Creme 500ml- £3- I love chocolate and i can imagine this smells like cadburys mmmmm
  2. NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Terre de Feu- £18.50-Described as a black cherry i've seen swatches and it looks lovely
  3. ASOS Wire Flower Jewellery Stand -£12- Just because my jewellery is lying everywhere and i keep loosing my earrings
  4. ASOS Velvet Bow Brooch -£6- Versatile brooch that can be worn with dresses and tops
  5. Orelia Buddha Friendship Bracelet Exclusive To ASOS - £6- Love coral at the moment and i only wear one bracelet and want to layer up with more
  6. Models Own Glitter Nail Polish in Emerald City-£5- I'm going to see The Wizard of OZ at the theatre in a few weeks so its only fitting i wear this







No comments:

Post a Comment